IEEE CloudCom 2015 Registration
Pre-registration is required. No on-site registration will be accepted. Pre-registration will be accepted until Sunday, 22 November, 2015.
All authors should have submitted a registration under category R1 or R2 to cover their paper publication by now. If we do not receive your registration with payment confirmation under category R1 or R2 by 9 am PDT on Monday 21 September, 2015, your paper may not be included in the conference proceedings or IEEE Xplore.
Registration Fee (Inclusive of all applicable taxes)
|Registration Category||Early Bird Discount
|R1: Regular (IEEE member)||CDN$850||CDN$1020|
|R2: Regular (non-member)||CDN$1020||CDN$1224|
|S1: Student (IEEE member)||CDN$468||CDN$562|
|S2: Student (non-member)||CDN$562||CDN$675|
|L: Life IEEE member||CDN$468||CDN$562|
All registrations include participation in all technical sessions, workshops, tutorials, refreshment breaks, and the reception and banquet.
Registration Policies for All Attendees
- To be eligible for the IEEE member's rates, a currently valid IEEE membership number needs to be provided at the time of registration. If you are not already an IEEE member, you may join IEEE by visiting: http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/join/index.html
- Each attendee must have a distinct registration; attendees are required to wear their registration badges at all time while participating in conference activities.
- All registrations must be submitted online and paid for by credit card. To register, please follow this link: http://cloudcom2015.eventzilla.net/
- Registrations and badges are not transferable.
- Each attendee must provide a photo-ID to pick up a badge at the conference; students registered under category S1 or S2 must further provide proof of current student status (e.g., a valid student card) when picking up the conference badge.
- Up to 3 extra banquet tickets at CDN$120 each may be ordered with a paid early registration. Extra banquet tickets will not be available after the early bird deadline.
Registration Policies for Authors
- An accepted (regular, short, demo, poster, PhD consortium, or workshop) paper will be included in the conference proceedings only if one of the authors pay for a category R1 or R2 registration by 15 September 2015. Each regular registration only covers one paper. Authors with multiple papers must either pay for multiple registrations or ask their co-authors to register for the other papers. Registration categories S1, S2 or L cannot be used to cover any paper publication.
- Up to two pages over the maximum length allowed for the category of the accepted paper may be purchased at CDN$110/page and must be paid for at the time of the registration.
- After 15 September 2015, no refund will be given for authors’ registration fees covering accepted papers.
- Until 15 October 2015, all other registration fees may be refunded if requested in writing, subject to a CDN$100 service charge.
- No refund will be given for any paid registration after 15 October 2015.
Questions on registration?