The organizing committee of IEEE CloudCom 2013 cordially invites workshop proposals on critical research areas of cloud computing. Prospective workshop organizers should send a proposal containing the following information to the IEEE CloudCom Workshop Chairs.
* Title of the workshop (Full name and abbreviation)
* Objectives, scope, and contribution to the main conference
* Short bio of the key organizers and their experience on conference/workshop organization
* A tentative list of workshop program committee members
* The expected length of the workshop (half-day or full-day)
* The (tentative) website/URL of your workshop
Prospective workshops should avoid significant topic overlap with main programme tracks. Approved workshops should strictly follow the important dates, particularly the paper status notification and camera-ready dates. The paper submission deadline could be later than that of the main conference. But a workshop should plan sufficient time, i.e. 7 weeks or more, for generating high-quality peer reviews.
Workshop Proposal Submission: February 13, 2013
Notification of acceptance: February 27, 2013
Suggested Papers Submission Deadline: July 15, 2013
Authors Notification: September 2, 2013
Camera-ready: September 16, 2013
We look forward to your stimulating proposals and contributions to the IEEE CloudCom-2013 workshops. Please submit your proposals to workshops chairs: